Building Repair

Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Mackay and Townsville

Would you let a cleaner take your wall apart if he is not a registered builder?

You may be left in an expensive battle if unqualified persons are assigned to your property restoration and repair, which your building insurance may not cover. Unfortunately secondary damage and cross contamination of mould is a usual occurrence as the Mould restoration industry remains unregulated. We are often attending properties that have been damaged by restorers or unqualified labourers assigned by your insurer.

Did you know that some of these responses cause more damage than you had previously. If you suffer an event causing property damage, It’s important to ask are you a registered builder? Are you qualified with the IICRC? Sufficient ID and qualification cards must be shown.

As qualified builders we proudly offer one premium service to provide you peace of mind and one point of contact. As a tenant or home owner or investor, you have rights, and they include having the option to select who you have attend to property damages. We work directly with you and your insurer and or property manager, to assist in the fast response required in the event of a disaster. Our communication between all parties involved is just a part of our excellent services and ensures you are informed at all times. We strive for the highest quality repairs and most cost effective solutions for your property restoration.

Need Help? Call Now: 1300 134 620